Top 5 Ways to Find the Right Trainer
5. Research the trainer’s education or certifications, logistics with the training packages (restrictions, cost, discounts, etc.).
4. Make sure to read testimonials to the trainer from the client with the largest amount of weight loss – 50lbs, 80lbs 100+lbs.
3. Ask their clients, “How is your trainer with his/her clients?” FOLLOW UP WITH “Would you have him or her train your mother?”
2. Visit gyms or locations where the prospective trainers work, be an investigator. Do you see yourself fitting in there?
1. Ask friends, endocrinologists or local physical therapists for a referral.
ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS. You are the customer!!
Excel Fitness, Co-Owner
M.S. Exercise Science