Here are a few tips from the professionals on how to make burning fat and calories a little easier and tastier.
1) CALORIE BURN:
- Simple formula – 6-3-3 – Do this over a week’s time. 6 small meals a day, 3- 40min weight training workouts and 3- 30 minute workouts. In as little as 2 months, you will see changes you really like.
- Multi-Set – Do a series of back to back exercises instead of one at a time. Keeps the heart rate higher for longer resulting in more calories burned.
- Park Walking – Ask a friend to get lunch and then go for a walk after you are done. Good company and good productivity later.
- Push-up and sit-ups – Do three sets of each to fatigue every other day when you get home from work. You will not only get better at them, you will get stronger and look better. Translation the more you do the more calories you burn!!!
2) EASY BURN:
- Offer to carry more in your bag if you hike with a group.
- Add a few levels to your incline on the treadmill.
- Walk around and actually talk to some of your co-workers you would normally email.
- Take nice walk to local dinner/lunch spot instead of driving.
3) SNACKS UNDER 200 CALORIES:
Yoplait Thick and Creamy
- 3.5 Fat, 32 Carbs, 7 Prot and 190 Calories
Smucker’s Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with an Apple
- 8 Fat, 20 Carbs, 3.5 Proteain and 165 Calories
Designer Protein Shake (1 Scoop) and a Lundberg Rice Cake
- 2 Fat, 16 Carbs, 19 Protein and 170 Calories.